Baking Pleasures is subject to the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy
Act 1988 and this Privacy Statement explains how Baking Pleasures protects the
privacy of any personal information it obtains about you.
We assure you that we will not disclose any information obtained from you, and will take reasonable steps to prevent disclosure of that information, unless:
- we are required by law to disclose the information; or
- we obtain your permission to use the information;
- we require the information to enable us to provide services to you; or
- we require the information to send you information about the services we offer; or
- where the information is already publicly available.
Baking Pleasures may also use information obtained from you as it sees fit in the ordinary course of its business as long as it does so in a way that does not identify that the information is about you.
Specific Website Privacy Disclaimers
- This Website is linked to the Internet and contains links to other Websites. By using this Website you must accept the inherent risk associated with the insecurity of the internet.
- Baking Pleasures will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information which occurs because this Website is linked to the internet.
- Baking Pleasures does not accept any responsibility for the content of those Websites or for their privacy practices.
- Baking Pleasures accepts no responsibility for any unauthorised use of any password or other access security means provided to you.
Information Collection and Use
Baking Pleasures is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. This webstite collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
When you make a purchase on our site, you automatically become a member. You provide the following information to Baking Pleasures:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your shipping details
You choose your own password to use for all future purchases on the site. You choose whether or not you would like to receive electronic mailings from Baking Pleasures.
We request information from the user on our order form when making a purchase. Here, is where a user must provide their contact information and shipping information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer's order. If we have difficulty processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the customer.
If you wish to gain access to your personal information or make a complaint about a breach of your privacy or if you have any question on how your personal information is collected or used, please contact our Privacy Officer who will respond to your question or complaint as quickly as possible: