Hologram Gold Glitter Rainbow Dust 5g (non toxic)
Dusts & Glitters
|Theme:||St Patricks Day|
|Type:||Non Toxic Glitter|
|Rainbow Dust Non Toxic|
|Stock:||0 in stock|
This product has been discontinuedReturn to Dusts & Glitters category
This Hologram Gold Rainbow Dust by Rainbow Dust is a fine dust with sparkling rainbow highlights. Rainbow Dust Hologram Gold Glitter Dust is classified as non toxic but it is not classed as a food item and are intended for use on items that will not be consumed. If consumed in small quantities, the product will cause no harm and will simply pass through the digestive system. Packaged in a 17g pot (gross weight). 5g net weight.
The Hologram Gold Glitter Rainbow Dust is part of Rainbow Dust Sparkle range which is a high sparkle non toxic glitter range that is classified by FSA guidelines as 'Food Contact' Glitters. These glitter are not meant to be edible and it is recommended that they are used on items that are easily removable from.