Jewel Brilliant Pink Rainbow Dust (non toxic)
Dusts & Glitters
|Type:||Non Toxic Glitter|
|Rainbow Dust Non Toxic|
|Stock:||0 in stock|
This product has been discontinuedReturn to Dusts & Glitters category
This Jewel Brilliant Pink Rainbow Dust by Rainbow Dust is a fine dust with sparkling highlights thata are the same colour as it's main colour. Example a pink colour would sparkle with pink highlights. Rainbow Dust Jewel Brilliant Pink Dust is classified as non toxic but it is not classed as a food item and are intended for use on items that will not be consumed. If consumed in small quantities, the product will cause no harm and will simply pass through the digestive system. Packaged in a 17g pot (gross weight).
The Jewel Brilliant Pink Rainbow Dust is part of Rainbow Dust Sparkle range which is a high sparkle non toxic glitter range that is classified by FSA guidelines as 'Food Contact' Glitters. These glitter are not meant to be edible and it is recommended that they are used on items that are easily removable from.
We do our best to ensure the accuracy of the product information on this page. However we ask customers concerned about food allergens, ingredients or country of origin to email us for the latest information and to always check the manufacturers label on the product as manufacturers ingredients may change without notice.