Jewel Royal Blue Rainbow Dust (non toxic)
Dusts & Glitters
|Type:||Non Toxic Glitter|
|Rainbow Dust Non Toxic|
|Stock:||0 in stock|
This product has been discontinuedReturn to Dusts & Glitters category
This Jewel Royal Blue Rainbow Dust by Rainbow Dust is a fine dust with sparkling highlights thata are the same colour as it's main colour. Example a pink colour would sparkle with pink highlights. Rainbow Dust Jewel Royal Blue Dust is classified as non toxic but it is not classed as a food item and are intended for use on items that will not be consumed. If consumed in small quantities, the product will cause no harm and will simply pass through the digestive system. Packaged in a 17g pot (gross weight).
The Jewel Royal Blue Rainbow Dust is part of Rainbow Dust Sparkle range which is a high sparkle non toxic glitter range that is classified by FSA guidelines as 'Food Contact' Glitters. These glitter are not meant to be edible and it is recommended that they are used on items that are easily removable from.