Pastel Sparkle Pink Rainbow Dust (non toxic)
Dusts & Glitters
|Type:||Non Toxic Glitter|
|Rainbow Dust Non Toxic|
|Stock:||0 in stock|
Notify me when Pastel Sparkle Pink Rainbow Dust (non toxic) is available:
This Pastel Sparkle Pink Rainbow Dust by Rainbow Dust is a fine dust with delicate pastel light hues. Pastel Sparkle Pink Rainbow Dust is classified as non toxic but it is not classed as a food item and are intended for use on items that will not be consumed. If consumed in small quantities, the product will cause no harm and will simply pass through the digestive system. Packaged in a 17g pot (gross weight).
The Pastel Sparkle Pink Rainbow Dust is part of Rainbow Dust Sparkle range which is a high sparkle non toxic glitter range that is classified by FSA guidelines as 'Food Contact' Glitters. These glitter are not meant to be edible and it is recommended that they are used on items that are easily removable from.