Large Tender Tulip Six Petal Russian Piping Tip L11
Piping Tips & Bags
|Type:||Russian Piping Tips|
Only 7 left in stock
Need more? Contact Us
This Large Tender Tulip Six Petal Russian piping tip L11 is great for piping tender tulip six petal flowers. Also known as flower/tulip piping tips. Measures approximately 24mm top 37mm bottom 43mm height. Made out of high quality stainless steel using one batch forming (not welded). Fits Ateco Large Coupler
Video by SugarCoder
- Wash russian piping tip in warm water before use
- Prepare piping bag by cutting the end so that 1-2mm of the nozzle can pop out the bottom.
- Insert nozzle into the piping bag.
- Fill the piping bag with room temperature buttercream that is not too soft or firm.
- Squeeze gently to create a base for the flower and then pull away by 1-2cm to form your flower.
- Clean the end of the nozzle before making another flower.
- After use wash and dry.
We do our best to ensure the accuracy of the product information on this page. However we ask customers concerned about food allergens, ingredients or country of origin to email us for the latest information and to always check the manufacturers label on the product as manufacturers ingredients may change without notice.