Checkerboard Cake Tin/Pan Set
|Stock:||4 left in stock||Category:||
Cake Tins & Pans
This checkerboard cake tin/pan set by Norpro is great for creating fancy checkerboard layer cakes wih ease. This cake pan set includes three 8.5 inch (approximately 21.5cm) pan and one 3 ring batter divider used to separate the vanilla and chocolate batter while pouring. Made out of tin. Hand wash recommended. Comes with instructions and recipes.
Instructions on using the Checkerboard Cake Pan
User any two boxed cake mixes
1. Lightly grease and flour all 3 cake pans. Place divider in pan and hold down. Pour darker batter in the center and outer rings. Pour lighter batter in middle ring. ONLY FILL PANS HALF WAY UP.
2. Remove divider carefully by lifting straight up. Rinse divider and dry.
3. Place divider in next pan and repeat step #1.
4. Remove divider, rinse and dry. Place in remaining pan. Pour light coloured batter in center and outer rings. Pour darker coloured batter in middle ring.
5. Remove divider carefully and bake as instructed.