Sweet Sticks Edible Art Paint LILAC 15ml
|Type:||Edible Art Paint|
|Edible Food Paint|
Only 1 left in stock
Need more? Contact Us
This LILAC Edible Art Paint by Sweet Sticks is an edible paint made in Australia. Edible paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied and dried the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges! Comes in a 15ml bottle.
Getting started tips
SHAKE, POUR & PAINT!
If paint is transparent, keep shaking
Long brush strokes show amazing results
Lying the bottles flat in between use allows the lustre to blend quicker
Can be used on a variety of medium:
- Buttercream cakes (chilled) NOT swiss meringue buttercream
- Sugar cookies
- Modelling chocolate
- Fruit ie: Berries
- Made from 100% food grade edible ingredients
- Gluten, dairy, soy and peanut free
- Pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
- Rub free on almost any edible surface
- Ready to use straight from the bottle
- Contains alcohol
We do our best to ensure the accuracy of the product information on this page. However we ask customers concerned about food allergens, ingredients or country of origin to email us for the latest information and to always check the manufacturers label on the product as manufacturers ingredients may change without notice.