Sweet Sticks METALLIC GOLD & SILVER Paint Palette
|Stock:||1 in stock||Category:||
Food Colouring, Edible Pen
|Type:||Edible Art Paint|
|Edible Food Paint|
This Metallic Gold & Silver Paint Palette by Sweet Sticks is a 100% edible, alcohol free, vegan friendly metallic palette which is activated by water. To use simply activate w ith water, stir to form paste and paint. When finished, close the lid until next time. It is specifically formulated to cater for the Vegan and Religious Decorators who cannot have alcohol in their cake decorating. Great for achieving fine details on sugar cookies, macarons, royal icing, fondant and more.
This Metallic Paint Palette includes:
- Rose Gold
- Pearl White
- Light Silver
- Gun Metal Grey
- Champagne Gold
- Glamorous Gold
- Pure Gold
- Honey Gold
- Burnt Bronze
As a bonus, also included is a Clear Fine Line Custom Grip Brush, the perfect brush to achieve the desired result.
Ingredients: Mica-based pearlescent pigments, (E171) Titanium Dioxide, (E172) Iron Oxide, Water, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid.
- Have a small cup of water on hand ready to go
- Dip your fine line brush into the water to wet it and start mixing into your palette. Keep dipping in water, mixing and repeating until you have created a paste consistency.
- Practise, play and become familiar with the product and the consistency that suits you best.
- The palette will dry up over time, be sure to continue adding water from your brush as you go to keep your paste consistency.
- Once-over strokes are best, so try and think about what youre painting before you start.
- Two coats are best. Paint your first coat and let dry (takes a short time). When dry, paint over.
- Wash your brush in clean water before starting a new colour.
- This paint palette is designed to paint only the finer details such as lettering, small patterns and line details.
- Best used on Royal Icing, Macarons and Fondant.