Magic Sparkles Edible Glitter Flakes Gold 2g
|Theme:||St Patricks Day|
Only 13 left in stock
Need more? Contact Us
Magic Sparkles are edible glitter flakes which when displayed under light produces a prismatic rainbow effect. They can also be grind finer to achieve a dust like size. Can be used on dry food products such as cakes, cupcakes, donuts, cookies, desserts to give them a nice glittery effect.
Magic Sparkles are one of the few truly fully edible glitters. Many other food decoration glitters are classified as 'non-toxic'. Non-toxic glitters are not regarded as harmful to the body but they aren't edible either. Magic Sparkles are made from food ingredients and are therefore perfect for use on your sweet creations! GM free, gluten free and suitable for vegetarians.
We do our best to ensure the accuracy of the product information on this page. However we ask customers concerned about food allergens, ingredients or country of origin to email us for the latest information and to always check the manufacturers label on the product as manufacturers ingredients may change without notice.