Rainbow Dust Edible Glitter Gold 5g
Dusts & Glitters
|Theme:||St Patricks Day|
Only 2 left in stock
Need more? Contact Us
This Rainbow Dust Edible Glitter Gold is a new range of edible glitter by Rainbow Dust. Unlike other edible glitter that are huge flakes, these edible glitter are small, flat particle size that immediately resembles glitter. This, combined with its sparkling and reflective properties, results in a product you will love to use.
Sprinkle over your cupcakes, desserts, cookies, ice-cream or anything else that needs a little sparkle! Soluble in water. Retail packed in a 5g pot.
Label Claims: Suitable for Vegetarians, GM Free
Note: The sparkly image of this product is an illustration provided by Rainbow Dust. The 'glitter' effect shows when shined against light and at an angle however very subtle and not as sparkly as shown on the picture. This product is not to be confused with similarities to Disco Dust and other non toxic range of glitter.
We do our best to ensure the accuracy of the product information on this page. However we ask customers concerned about food allergens, ingredients or country of origin to email us for the latest information and to always check the manufacturers label on the product as manufacturers ingredients may change without notice.